Assist with the day to day operation of the HR functions including liaising, planning, organizing training for Colina Insurance Limited. Provides support for Employee programs, and performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training)
- Enroll participants in LOMA classes
- Tracks participants and training records
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Plan and organize orientation for newly hired employees
- Prepares and maintains reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the Human Resources department.
- Reconciles monthly billing statements for training activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to multitask.
- Considerable knowledge of policies, laws, practices and procedures in human resource management.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and management.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Focused, driven and results oriented.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Associate Degree or above in Business Management or Human Resources. Prior work experience in human resources department will be an asset.
Send electronic résumé via email to:
Subject: Human Resources Assistant
Résumé must be received by August 14, 2017
Apply for job