What are the basic requirements for submission when notifying Colina of a death claim?
July 31, 2020
- Original Death Certificate or certified copy of original
- Original Policy contract
- Completed Claimant’s Statement.
- If more than one beneficiary, each beneficiary must complete a separate Claimant’s Statement.
- If beneficiary is a company, corporate seal and two (2) authorized signatures are required on Claimant’s
- If beneficiary is ‘Estate’ court executed Probate documents or Letters of Administration.
- Completed Physician’s Certificate
- Any of the following valid national photo IDs for the deceased insured and beneficiary.
- Driver’s License along with a Birth Certificate
- Voter’s Card
- Employer’s Certificate for Group Life policies only (to be completed by the Group Administrator)
- Letters of Guardianship approved by the court, if parent or guardian is claiming for a minor.