Find an Agent
Press Release Banner
Card image

What do I need to ensure that my child attending University is covered?

We would need a letter from the University confirming that your child is a student there, their status as a student and the active period of enrollment for your child. This letter needs to be resubmitted every new active period of enrollment (i.e. every semester or upon request of Colina to verify or pre-cert benefits).

Latest News

Have a Question?

Please reach out at for media related queries.